The 2023 Yorkshire Financial Awards shortlist
The independent judging panel reviewed and scored more than hundred submissions from across the Yorkshire financial services community.
It was a heroic effort to whittle down the huge number of submissions we had this year to a shortlist.
Out of the many submissions that we received, there can only be 20 winners, which will be announced at the ceremony in Leeds on 04 May.
Don’t miss out on the chance to see who will be victorious and get your tickets today.
We can’t wait to see you at the awards!
Key Dates for Your Diary
All the dates you need for the Yorkshire Financial Awards 2024
Entry deadline 23 FEBRUARY 2024
Awards ceremony 2 MAY 2024
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Customer Service Team of the Year
- Innovative Product of the Year
- Wealth Manager of the Year
- Broker of the Year
- Financial Adviser of the Year
- Lender of the Year
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiative of the Year
- Mortgage Broker of the Year
- Investment Team of the Year
- Insurer of the Year
- Mortgage Provider of the Year
- Financial Adviser Team of the Year
- Accelerator of the Year
- Outstanding Customer Service Award
- FinTech Initiative of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Trainee of the Year
Rising Star of the Year
- Adam Martell, Charles Stanley
- Chris Skipper, 1st Mortgage Services
- Darren Vickers, SimplyBiz Mortgages
- Declan Logan, Investec
- Hannah Daniel, abrdn
- Lottie Kent, True Financial Design
- Megan Birtill, NFU Mutual
- Tom Prestwood, Evelyn Partners
- Director of the Year