CELEBRATING YORKSHIRE’S LONG ASSOCIATION WITH INSURANCE
Ahead of tomorrow’s entry deadline, we’re putting several of the Yorkshire Financial Awards 2023 categories under the spotlight.
First up is Insurer of the Year. Open to all insurance providers in Yorkshire, this category celebrates the region’s long association with this vital economic contributor.
From a long and valued history of marine insurance to serving as a home for many of the UK’s best up and coming insurtechs, Yorkshire is a key regional insurance hub.
Previous winners of Insurer of the Year include The Insurance Emporium.
Take a look at the Q&A criteria below and see whether you fit the bill.
- How diverse and competitive are the insurer’s routes to market (eg, broker network, D2C offering)?
- In what ways are the insurer’s products and services innovative and market-leading?
- How well equipped is the insurer in terms of knowledge, experience and expertise?
- To what extent does the insurer strive for excellence in customer service?
- How are innovation and technology used to elevate the insurer’s offering above and beyond its competition?
The Yorkshire Financial Awards 2023 entry deadline is rapidly approaching. You have until 11.59pm on Friday to get your submissions in via the online form.
Have you decided what to enter yet? Head over the categories to find Insurer of the Year—and every other award being contested for 2023. Remember, you can enter as many as you wish.